Thursday, February 12, 2009

A few of Room 3's Christmas Stories

On Christmas day I got a TV for Christmas that’s also a computer and I got lots of other stuff like a sticker maker. What you do is you draw a little picture and put it in the machine and it comes out sticky. It is really, really fun and cool! One day in the holidays I went to the beach. We saw a big, big shark and there was a fire. One day I had a sleepover at my cousin’s house and that was my first sleepover. When I was in the car I said “I want my ears pierced” and my aunt took me to get my ears pierced.

By Zoe


For Christmas I got Brittney a snow cone maker and Brittany got me two light savers. I like my light savers and we always have a snow cone everyday. We have cola, raspberry and lemon. We went to my pop’s house and we chased Mum with the remote control helicopter when she had a broken leg. She said “stop it!” again and again. Then we made the helicopter fall into the tree and then it crashed.

By Bailey Puata


In the holidays I went to Richmond Mall. I had lunch there, it was McDonalds. I went to the $2 shop and then I went to t and t and I went with my sister and my aunt. We bought new clothes. After that I went to the Aquatic Centre and we had a big swim there. It was fun! When we got home I said to Aunt “that was a fun day.” Later on we went for another swim at Lower Moutere School. After our swim we went home and I played on our tramp and the swings. Later on it was time for me to go to bed.

By Genesis



In the holidays I went to the hydroslide with Corbin. I went around and around. The second time I pushed my mat down and did a back flip on to it. I went zooming down and grabbed on to Corbin's feet and then he kicked me off.

By Toby

No comments: