Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Production!

"C.A.B we love 'em. B.A G we love 'em. C.A.B.B.A.G.E.S! Cabbages!" Parents, if you haven't been hearing this sung at home yet, I will be incredibly surprised! We are full swing into our production practices, and the diamond that is 'The Cabbage Patch Dragon' is definitely sounding more polished by the day. We are looking more and more like a fine troupe of actors with every scene, and we are consistently making Glee look like a second-rate bunch of hacks (in my opinion though, this isn't to hard to do...). Tickets for this extraveganza are on sale at the office, any day now. We look forward to seeing you, and all your friends, there!

3 comments:

Tim Tuck said...

A big 'hello there' from Australia! My name's Tim Tuck, and I'm the writer of 'Cabbage Patch Dragon'. I'm so pleased you're enjoying it, and I believe you're the world premiere too (well, after my school!).

I'd love to see some pictures when you're able to, and I know my students at Maitland Area School (in South Australia) would love to see them too.

All the very best, and as the Dragoon Guards say - 'hup, hup, hup...'

PS You can see our photos on the school website at maitlandas.net

Anonymous said...

I am really excited mr A.

Anonymous said...

I am really excited about the cabbage patch dragon.by Hui Qi.