Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Week 8 already!

Well, we are fast approaching the end of the first term, despite the feeling that the term has really only just begun! No time to sit dormant though, as there is a lot to fit into the last couple of weeks. Parent-Teacher Interviews are coming up, but before that we have our first major School Fundraiser "The Moutere Amazing Race." If last year is anything to go by this will be an incredible day. I know I am looking forward to it, and hope to see lots of you there.
On Friday we have Water Day, which is a fun afternoon where the students get to have a bit of fun in the pool, with water pistols, and on a water slide. This is a great afternoon, and a fun way to farewell summer. As always, parents are welcome (it is relatively safe!!).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mr a is awesome. by hui qi

Anonymous said...

hi mr a what are you up to?

Anonymous said...

Please update the photo Mr A!!
Alice

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr A. Today I got my postcard. Thank you my Mum is proud of me. See you tomorrow Mr A. Water day its going to be awesome!
From Fletcher

Anonymous said...

to libby i hope you have heap of new friends we will miss you. from angelica

Anonymous said...

Water Day was fun on the slides and on the squirthing was extraordinary. Mr A is awesome too.

By Jiawei

Anonymous said...

Water Day was 'the best day of my life, I had a great time. Many thanks for the postcard - Scarlett