Friday, March 12, 2010

Benjamin Bear goes home with ....

Harrison

I love the way you respect others right to learn Harrison. You put up your hand and you don't distract others. What a role model! Well done Harrison.

Here is Harrison's weekend with Benjamin Bear

******************************************

On Friday evening I made Benjamin Bear a bear sized bed from shoe boxes for him to sleep in.

On Friday afternoon I drew this picture of Benjamin Bear.



On Saturday Benjamin and I played on the scooters. Then we helped Mum with some gardening. Later on that day we took Benjamin out in our big, blue boat. We had fish and a BBQ tea on the boat. Benjamin and I caught a little fish called a herring.






On Sunday morning Benjamin and I did some paintings with my easel. Benjamin and I drew a car. In the afternoon we had fun playing swing ball together and bouncing on the tramp.






Thank you Benjamin for coming to my house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow heaps of people have been getting benjamin bear room 3 by gen gen