Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Maths Roadshow comes to Lower Moutere School


We are lining up to go to the hall to learn some maths at the Maths Roadshow. By Isabel

This is Nick and he let us play with his maths games. Maths is everywhere. By Mark




In this game you had to push the light switches to lead santa to go to the houses in the quickest way possible. By Isabella




In this game you had to see which net does not cover the mouse. We found that the green one didn't cover the mouse. By Corbin



In this game you had to look at the pictures and you make one up against the mirror and it showed the reflection. It was really fun! By Carlo

Now I like maths more than any other subject in school. By Julius

I liked the maths roadshow. By Zoe

It was really cool because I could use my hands to create things. By Jorden

I liked weighing the frogs because you had to figure out the secret answer. By Bailey P

1 comment:

Moturoa said...

I like maths too.

Here is a maths game that my class love to play.

Maths Lines to 10