Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Walk to School Day

Today we had a walk to school day. We lined up and hung out with our friends. We walked for half an hour. My Buddy was my Dad. We saw cars, trucks and at the corner was a policeman. When we got to school we got a lollipop and a balloon. Some people got prizes but I didn't get one. I felt sad!

By Bailey Puata




Today our school went to Chings Road. When we got there we had to line up in our class rooms. We had to walk to school. I hung out with my friends. My buddy was Ruby. She was a great buddy and she made sure I was safe. When we walked along we saw sheep and heaps of orchards. When we got back to school we walked through the gate and got a lollipop and a balloon. I didn't win a prize. I felt very happy because I walked to school.

By Genesis




We walked to school on Wednesday. My buddy was my brother Ricki. We were talking to each other. He looked after me. Miss Taylor was carrying my bag. I saw a policeman and his car lights were flashing. We got lollipops and we went to the hall to get some prizes. I didn't get one. I felt good!

By Isabella

No comments: