Friday, December 19, 2008

Thank you Room 3!




Thank you Room 3 for being such an amazing class! I will always remember this class and you will hold a special place in my heart as you were my first 'real' class.

Remember when you see me around the school grounds next year let me know what you have been up to and also remember I am always here if you ever need someone to talk to.

All of you are great children. Your ability to work hard, have fun and be caring towards each other is inspiring. I know later in life you will all be successful in what ever you do. Remember if you see me when you are older in the streets make sure you come and say hello to me, it will make my day!


Take care.

Have a safe and happy holiday.

I will miss you.

Miss Taylor






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Taylor....

You look very silly in your photos...Your class a very gorgeous.
Hope you enjoyed your first year as a REAL teacher..heee

Love Cass and your godson Cobe xxxxx

Moturoa said...

What an excellent teacher you have become over this year. Your enthusiasm and passion for what you are doing shows in the eyes of the children in your class.

All the best for 2009

AllanahK

Appleby School